I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm SO happy that spring is finally here! The grass is finally green, the flowers are once again blooming & the trees are budding. It's as if everything is waking up from a long deep sleep! I was beginning to think that spring wasn't coming for a little while due to the snow & sleet that we had last week, but I have once again been proven wrong. :)
Other than the arrival of spring, not too much else has been happening here as of lately. A week from today I'll officially be in nursing school...full time! To be totally honest I'm so excited & yet nervous at the same time. I'm excited because I've waited almost 4 years for this to happen. I'm nervous because I am slowly realizing & looking at all the homework, late nights studying, etc. that I have ahead of me. However, it's such a comfort to know that I'm doing God's will & that I have Him in my life to help me make it through. :)
HAPPY SPRING EVERYONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment