Monday, March 23, 2009

FINALLY!

Today I FINALLY started nursing school! I've been waiting for 4 years for this day to come & it's finally here! I realize that this is just the beginning of the program & that I have quite a bit of work ahead of me in the months to come. However, I feel that I'm on the track to be finished because I've waited & tried so long to actually begin nursing school. :) I'm really excited about whats ahead of me!
Before today I was told that I would only have 2 weeks off in Aug. & then Christmas break, but other than that I wouldn't have any time off. I found out today that I'll have 5 weeks off in July/Aug, so I'm hoping to go to Haiti & do some work in the clinic there. Plus this will count towards school project hours that I need. Please help me pray that God will help provide the needed funds & other details for this trip.
I am so excited to see how God works! Everything works out so much better in his timing.
So...in a bout a year or less (hopefully by next January), I will finally be finished with school!

2 comments:

Lynn Ann said...

Congrats! You are going to be busy! When will you graduate?

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'm so happy for you Jess.