
This week is spring break here in our area! This break has been much needed also! :) So much has been accomplished in the past few days! Mom, Brooke & I have got quite a bit of wedding things done (to those of you worrying if we stayed within our budget...we were actually under budget & no worries, bc I don't like going over budget). :) I've been trying to get some school & cleaning done also & hope to get more school done in the next few days I have left until we have to get back into our daily routines & such.
Oh, signs of spring are here! Mom's flowers have been starting to come up and we've had a few warmer days & I know more are on the way!! :) Don't you just love this time of year?
3 comments:
Horray for getting the done!! The nice weather helps out with that, doesn't it? I love the picture of the flower! I so love spring too!
"things done::p
Oops...I think I spoke too soon. We are supposed to get ice/snow tomorrow...:(
Brooke took the flower pictures...she does a really good job with photography.
Post a Comment